Information Collection and Use
- kliVOM collects the following personal information when you use the Contact Us form: your name, e-mail address, phone number and business name.
- kliVOM uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services and contact you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
kliVOM does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide the products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under special circumstances.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees whom we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- If any on-line accounts are established with kliVOM, your account information is password-protected.
- When necessary, kliVOM uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
kliVOM may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary e-mail address specified in your kliVOM account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.