TERMS OF SERVICE
This kliVOM web site ("Site") has been customized for kliVOM and is comprised of various web pages operated by kliVOM. The kliVOM logo will be added to all sites designed and/or maintained by kliVOM. Individual requests to have the logo not appear on sites can be considered and possibly negotiated. This Site and the kliVOM services are offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this Site and the kliVOM services constitute your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices.
Modification of These Terms of Service
kliVOM shall have the right at any time and in its sole discretion to change its terms of service or require new terms and to change or impose conditions on, or discontinue, any aspect or feature of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting of such addition, change or deletion. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes.
Personal Use Limitation
You may not modify, copy, print, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from the Site unless they are the result of a completed transaction between you and kliVOM and your invoice has been paid in full.
- A 50% deposit will be due at the beginning of all transactions before kliVOM will begin work on any product or service. Failure to remit payment of a 50% deposit will postpone your request for products and/or services and kliVOM will not be held liable or accountable for meeting any deadlines you may have requested.
- After kliVOM has submitted a minimum of four sample designs for a single work product, then kliVOM (at its discretion) may require the client to pay an additional 10% of the balance due for any further samples or iterations of the work product. For each additional sample or iteration request, kliVOM (at its discretion) may require the client to pay an additional 10% of the balance due. Furthermore, after four samples have been submitted to the client, it is at the discretion of kliVOM to determine if an additional fee will be charged.
- Refund policy: 1) If the design process has begun but no designs have been submitted to the client for review, then kliVOM (at its discretion) has the option to refund 25% of the deposit. The refund must be requested by the client. 2) Once a design has been sent to the client for review, no amount of the deposit will be refunded.
- Layout changes that are requested after the client has approved a layout may result in additional charges.
- Final payment must be received before any product is delivered.
- The employees of kliVOM will work diligently to meet agreed upon deadlines between you and kliVOM; however, in cases in which a product/service is supplied after an agreed upon deadline, it will remain your responsibility to remit payment in full without any discounts unless otherwise specified.
- Flash and Photoshop source code is billed separately. Flash and Photoshop source code remains the property of kliVOM unless requested by the client. Clients requesting Flash or Photoshop source code must pay for the source code in full before receiving the Flash or Photoshop source code.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to other web sites. These sites are not under the control of kliVOM. kliVOM is not responsible for the contents of any of these sites. kliVOM is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by kliVOM of the site or any association with its operators.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site.
Products and services made available through the Site may also be subject to separate and additional terms and conditions, which you should review and understand prior to making any purchase. kliVOM is not liable for any costs or damages arising from or relating to your purchase of any third-party product or service.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend kliVOM, and their affiliates, agents, and content providers, against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, consequential damages, incidental damages, special damages, attorneys' fees and disbursements) arising from or relating to your use of the Site.
At kliVOM, we develop W3C Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional, HTML 5, CSS 1, 2, and 3 markup, compatible with Internet Explorer 9+, Firefox 3.6+, and modern desktop and mobile webkit based browsers (Google Chrome, Safari, Android). We also take steps to maintain backwards compatibility with Internet Explorer 6, 7, and 8; however, we do not guarantee compatibility with these browsers. Full compatibility with these browsers can be designed at an agreed upon fee. This fee would be in addition to our current web development fees.